Digitization opens up many opportunities for new services, for new ways of interacting with customers and stakeholders, and not least for efficiency. At the same time, it unfortunately comes with a downside in that cyber attacks are becoming more and more common. But with the right conditions and preparations, you can reduce the risks and at the same time reap the positive effects.
This course is aimed at you in a leadership position who wants to gain a greater understanding of how you should think about security in your digitization journey, and what role you as a leader have.
In a non-technical way, we go through digitization, what risks it entails and provide knowledge and tools on how you can actively prepare your employees and your company for safe digitization.
- How should we reason and prepare for inevitable IT attacks against the business?
- Why is digitization important, and what are the risks now and what happens next?
- What future risks look like and the importance of working actively with IT security.
- What role and responsibility do we have in management?
- How do we get a safety mindset in the staff?
- How analysis of data is carried out and how a mapping of a company’s data is produced.
- How mapping of who has access to which data is produced.
- How to act in the event of an attack on a company’s IT infrastructure
- How should we and our employees be prepared, and understand our role in maintaining a high level of security?
Does this sound like a course for you? Sign up today!
If you are still unsure, get in touch and we will have a discussion.