We take responsibility for the health of our participants and staff and follow the directives and recommendations of the Public Health Authority as a minimum level.
• Work from home if they feel the slightest bit unwell.
• If they have symptoms, they stay at home and follow the Public Health authorities’ recommendations.
• Those who have been abroad stay at home for two weeks in quarantine.
• Those who have a family member who has been abroad stay at home for two weeks in quarantine.
All trainers who take a course with us must now first confirm the following:
• That they have not been in any risk area.
• That they have no symptoms at all.
• That they do not live with someone who has been in a risk area or has symptoms.
• If they cannot confirm the above in writing by email, we will cancel that instructor.
In our training rooms:
We follow the Public Health authorities’ recommendations for a continued hygienic and healthy working environment together with our customers and staff.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to contact us!