“But we’re not a digital company, are we?”. Regardless of the industry your company operates in, digitization is a prerequisite for continuing to be relevant to your customers and coping with the competition. Digitization opens up opportunities for efficiency, improved interaction with customers and new business models.
The course is especially aimed at you as a leader in small and medium-sized companies who want to develop your company for the opportunities and demands of the future.
After the course, you have a better understanding of what digitization can provide, and how you can start your journey based on your existing business.
Between the occasions, you will be given a reflection task to concretize questions in your everyday life.
The course is laid out in the following parts:
- Why digitize?
- Getting a handle on your business. What do business models and processes look like, what data do we have access to
- How do I start my digitization journey – what is important to consider
- How do I integrate digitization into existing operations?
- How do I build a strategy for changing the company over time
- Staff involvement and skill development as keys
Does this sound like a course for you? Sign up today!
If you are still unsure, get in touch and we will have a discussion.