The position as marketing and communications manager requires a great deal of responsibility in many industries as we have to be a door opener for the sales force and listen in and understand departments such as development and manufacturing. In order to deliver correctly, we must have strategic tools to work with that give us a relevant platform to start from. We go through this in our Strategic Marketing training.
For those who want to develop the company’s marketing plan to become a strategic tool to strengthen the company’s brand, create customer loyalty and establish a strong platform for the sellers to be able to do better business.
Course content Strategic Marketing
- The benefits of the marketing plan
- Theoretical review of a marketing plan and introduction of tools.
- Practical work with tools in workshops
- Audience segmentation and persona
- Identify goals – smart goals
- Competitive analysis and Positioning – SWOT analysis
- The journey to a purchase (Customer decision journey) and purchase factors
- Activity and timetable
- How do I choose my media channels for my communication messages?
- Have everything in place when I launch product/campaign/activity
The goal of the training is for the participants to get tools to be able to work with marketing and communication on a business strategic level.
We carry out the training over 2 days as teacher-led. The training is practical and is based on an introductory theoretical part but with a focus on practical exercises in groups. The material followed in the training will be a good encyclopedia for your future assignments and in your everyday life.
Does this sound like a course for you? Sign up today!