Innovation is a current concept and is used today in a number of contexts, more or less innovative. The training gives the participant inspiration and courage to use innovative methods in contexts where it suits and, in some cases, is directly necessary for the challenges of the future.
Considering how the situation has been with, for example, the pandemic, it is not unlikely that we end up in a reality where uncertainty is great and where we are forced to make drastic changes in the future. Then we need to be ready.
The structure of the training is experience-based with a mixture of theory with a scientific basis and exercises linked to the participants’ own activities. Participants also get to practice presenting their ideas to each other.
Before the training
Each participant prepares a short presentation of an area of need according to the NABC model, a model that is used in the context of innovation to define early value creation in product and service development with the user in focus. Participants receive clear instructions for this task and it is estimated to take 1-2 hours.
The structure of the course
- Introduction – We get to know each other
- Introduction to Innovation – what it means and how we want to use it as a concept in the businesses we work in.
- Presentation of the Innovation for Impact model and its five steps
- 1. Urgent needs – we learn the importance of identifying urgent needs and different methods of doing this
- 2. Value creation – we go through the concept and what it means and for whom. We further develop our ideas in a value-creating way.
- 3. Passion – how do we define a passion and how do we take care of them in the best way? We go through Trust-based leadership.
- 4. Innovative teams – What does it mean to establish Innovative teams? We learn the importance of taking into account both hard and soft factors in one’s business
- 5. Organizational anchoring – We create understanding that in order to get successful results, it is important that the work is anchored in the right place.
- Closing – We summarize the days and everyone begins a plan for their continued work. We go through support available in different contexts.
Does this sound like a course for you? Sign up today!
If you are still unsure, get in touch and we will have a discussion.